APPLICATION AND REMOVAL
How do I apply these?
- Preparing your nail is essential. After pushing back and trimming your cuticles, shape your nails and wash your hands. To make sure you have removed any lotions and soaps, it is a good idea to swab your nail with some rubbing alcohol. If you do not wish to use alcohol on your nails, you may also decide to apply a bonding agent or base coat.
- If you choose to apply a bonding agent or base coat, allow to dry before applying the nail polish wrap.
- Select the size that most closely matches your nail. When choosing a size, remember to make sure the wrap will not overlap onto your skin. When in doubt, it's always best to choose a slightly smaller wrap.
- Peel the film off the desired strip and simply place on your nail bed near the cuticle but not over.
- Smooth it down with your finger, moving from side to side and all along your nail bed to the tip.
- We recommend smoothing over the wrap with a soft tip cuticle pusher to push out any air bubbles and ensure a good seal all along the cuticle edges.
- File off the excess in a downward motion. Be careful not to file upwards or in a side to side motion as this may cause your nail wrap to tear or lift up and allow dust to get between your nail wrap and your nail.
- Add a top coat if desired.
How do I remove these?
These are made of nail polish, so you can remove them with any nail polish remover you like! (A customer favorite is "Mineral Fusion")
- The coconut oil removal method also works very well.