OPI NAIL ENVY NAIL STRENGTHENER (0.5 oz)
OPI Nail Envy Original Nail Strengthener is ideal for weak, damaged nails. Provides maximum strengthening with hydrolyzed wheat protein and calcium for harder, longer, stronger, natural nails!
Weak, damaged nails are no match for OPI Nail Envy NAIL STRENGTHENER! Thanks to added calcium and protein, OPI Nail Envy NAIL TREATMENTS build manicure-ready nails that are harder, longer and stronger than ever before. All Nail Envy products can be used as a stand-alone treatment or as a base coat alternative.
- PROVIDES MAXIMUM NAIL STRENGTHENING with hydrolyzed wheat protein and calcium for harder, longer, stronger, natural nails to envy
- NAIL STRENGTHENER with added calcium and protein to build manicure ready nails that are harder, longer and stronger than ever before
- WEAK, DAMAGED NAILS are no match for OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener! Get ready for your nails to be envied by all
- All OPI Nail Envy products can be used as a stand alone treatment or as a NAIL POLISH base coat alternative
- OPI Nail Envy line offers targeted NAIL STRENGTHENER TREATMENTS with a variety of effective formulas
- OPI Nail Envy comes in four neutral NAIL SHADES with a formula renowned for its ability to strengthen natural nails
- Awards: Sunday Times Style Beauty Awards 2015 and Best Beauty Awards 2015
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, n-Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone-1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 77891 (Titanum Dioxide
********* This item not eligible for return or exchange ******
We work with several different suppliers, so each line contains a slightly different list of ingredients. For a specific list or to obtain SGS safety certificates, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**** Although we do not expect it, allergies and sensitivities can develop at any time. IF a sensitivity develops, remove the wraps immediately and consult your physician. Adult supervision is required for small children.